Mid-Senior Level Interior Designer Position
Use your style, talent and creativity and join our growing company at Traditions Interiors. Work with our team to provide customers with options and an experience from our 7,700 square foot showroom and limitless vendors. We take pride in the designs we create and look forward to welcoming new team members to do the same.
Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture from an accredited university.
• Preferred 4+ years of professional work experience.
• Strong space planning skills and experience.
• Motivated self-starter and multitasker who works well in a collaborative environment.
• Extraordinary computer skills (Revit, AutoCAD, and SketchUp, and programs used to prepare presentation documents such as Photoshop and PowerPoint. InDesign knowledge is a plus).
If you have a proven ability to generate and close sales, a demonstrated ability to provide superior customer service, have strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and an ability to work retail hours contact us.
Please send your resume and why you believe you would be a good fit for Traditions Interiors to email@example.com. We will be in touch if we believe you are a good match for the position and our company.
Freight Receiver & Delivery Manager
Looking for a freight receiver and delivery manager. Duties include receiving and handling furniture and accessories, keeping inventory of incoming freight, maintaining warehouse inventory, handling deliveries.
Monday through Friday 10 AM - 4 PM. Prior experience preferred.
email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 704. 525. 8727